Sales / Marketing
Associate / Specialist
Place of Assignment:
- Collaborates with the Brand Manager for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production, and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions.
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Ensures replacement of expired, damaged or obsolete materials in the retail channels.
- Collaborates with brand managers and marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication.
- Establish channel strategies
- Prepare trade promotional plans in designated channels with critical customers
- Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes
- Develop, supervise, and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Collaborates with third party agencies to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations.
- Ensures that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams customers and stores.
- Periodically evaluates and set trade standards to promote one look.
- Resolves all issues with regards to activations, products and promotions.
- Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at trade shows or events.
- Graduate of BS degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications
- With 3-5 years relevant experience in a trade marketing or retail environment
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of trade channels, category management and assortment
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Presentation and negotiating skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Life insurance
- Car Plan
- Mobile phone discounts
- All formal offers will be made by Bevi's HRD