Sales / Marketing
Place of Assignment:
- Responsible in managing DS and distributors partners' daily to monthly activities.
- Formulate strategies that will build region's sales operation and its effeciencies.
- Monitoring and control of various investments such as people, marketing expenses and OPEX.
- Ensures effective analysis, monitoring and reporting of IMS & STT of assigned distributors.
- Provide and manage realistic sales forecast thru effective implementation of Distributor's Purchase Plan.
- Protect company assets through effective monitoring, and establish control processes such as AR management.
- Ensure effective implementation of all trade marketing activities.
- Provides sales management timely feedback on various business developments and competitors activities.
- Provides supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals.
- Ensures and document people progress and development.
- Regulary audit accountabilities of DS.
- Submits timely recommendation for operation enhancements, adjustments to ensure smooth execution of plans.
- Graduate of BS Degree in Marketing or Business related course
- With 3-5 years relevant experience in a trade marketing or retail environment
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of trade channels, category management and assortment
- Superior organizational skills
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
Perks and Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Car Plan
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Paid leaves/holidays