Sales / Marketing
Associate / Specialist
Place of Assignment:
1. Strategic Brand Management
- Marketing Planning-Responsible in the development of annual marketing plan of the assigned brands in relation to its 4Ps based on key consumer insights to enhance current brand portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Marketing Program Development and Implementation- Implement marketing plans by working with cross-functional division and external suppliers to deliver it in a timely manner and on budget and on strategy.
- Product Development- Lead new product development team meetings and keep minutes.
- Product Portfolio Management-Champion and implement improvements for product life-cycle management on brand sub-category.
- Marketing Intelligence-Involved in research initiatives to understand the consumer/market segment needs and assessment of products/activities by end consumers
- Evaluation and Monitoring- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-a vis business goals and the competition
- Financial Management- Manage marketing budget and evaluate ROI for program opportunities of assigned brands.
- College graduate of Marketing or any Business related course
- At least 2 years of Brand Management experience
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must be able to take a project and run it at any stage
- Must stay abreast of the competitive environment, market trends, and world events that could impact commercial plans.
- Flexible-must be able to adjust plans and strategies according to a variety of changing conditions, including logistical demands and management direction
Perks and Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Car Plan
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Employee Discounts
- All formal offers will be made by Bevi's HRD